Account Manager Trainee
Jonathan Wesley Inc
At JW Inc, we take pride in providing our employees with an opportunity with a long and fulfilling career. We are currently hiring for a Management Trainee position, which provides training to develop skills used to move into management. With over 30 locations nationwide and an aggressive growth plan, there are many opportunities for the right candidate. Gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel. Successful applicants should possess the qualities of being hard-working, driven, a positive attitude, and looking to get into business development.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field of study
- Experience in sales, marketing, retail, hospitality, customer service, or related field.
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Critical evaluation
- Capable of working independently and in teams
- Relationship management
JW is a nationally recognized Brand Consulting firm providing clients with a confident sales team to execute sales plans ranging from retail to event management. We've worked with many established clients and have diversified our portfolio over the years.
If you are interested in joining a rapidly expanding, innovative company with excellent opportunities for growth, please contact us to apply or for more information! 630-519-6707 or email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The JW Account Manager Trainee Program is a fast-track program designed to develop future company leaders. Participants will benefit from the experience of one-on-one training and guidance from current management and exposure to the various career paths at JW. This unique program allows employees to learn our business while simultaneously developing the skills necessary to become a future leader at a rapidly growing and evolving company.
The Account Manager Trainee position is responsible for the following:
- Learning the various roles of account management, sales, marketing, management, event marketing and brand development.
- Provide customers with in-store assistance.
- Conduct on-site promotional events as needed.
- Assisting and shadowing management personnel in daily functions.
- Understanding the consulting industry as a whole.
- Address and solve both customer and office issues effectively and efficiently.
- Develop communication, business, and leadership skills.