B2B Outreach Specialist
If you’re available now, and want to maintain a part-time or full-time work schedule until you make your next move, please get in touch today.
Our firm represents mid-market companies through B2B tele-prospecting activities that focus on the top half of the sales funnel. There is no selling involved, as our initial outreach is focused on qualifying a potential sales opportunity for our clients and delivering them follow-up action items (BANT-qualified leads, further information, scheduled discovery call, online demo, etc.).
Benefits to working these campaigns:
• Straight hourly pay rate of $18.00 per hour (paid weekly). This is not a commission or bonus-driven environment.
• No selling of product/service (as in closing).
• Relaxed, professional yet casual Chicago office conveniently located near Blue Line El stop and buses (also, work from home option).
• Experience/insights gained by working within a variety of industries and markets – beneficial experience you can bring with you to any business environment.
• Flexibility in scheduling as long as you commit to that schedule you create
Do you have the following general skills and traits?
• At least 6 months of B2B, outbound calling experience (we will train the right person if you align with the next 4 bullets).
• Efficient PC skills, including Office 365 (especially working Excel to manage lists), database/CRM (a plus, but not required), and internet search skills.
• A proactive, goal-oriented habit of mind; strong work ethic.
• Ability to focus on the outbound calling and Q&A conversational exchanges, which also require that you navigate gatekeepers/phone menus, probe for correct contacts, and issue a call-to-action voice message when appropriate.
• Availability of 25-40 hours per week, ongoing.