Sales Representative - Full Time / Entry Level
The Dagaz Group, Inc.
The Dagaz Group, the leading done-for-you sales, and marketing team for our clients in the Chicagoland area is looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy salespeople to join our exceptional inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth!
Since 2017, The Dagaz Group has helped grow our client’s revenue to over 20 million through new customer acquisitions and territory development. Our team of specialists drive new business as well as customer retention by attracting and retain high potential customers.
About The Dagaz Group’s Sales Team:
Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group that holds itself to high standards and executes on individual and team goals. The team likes to celebrate the wins and consistently works to surpass expectations. Management supports team members with career development in an effort to make them the best salesperson they can be.
If you are looking to build a sales career with a great company, then you need to apply to our Sales Representative position. If you’re interested in aggressive career growth, an incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks, enriched sales education, and leadership development programs, as well as a celebratory and positive work culture – we want to speak with you!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed hourly pay with uncapped commission, plus additional bonuses and incentives
- Strong leadership and career development programs
- Employer supplemented insurance (medical, dental - waiting period applies)
- Company-paid travel opportunities
- A positive culture that celebrates employees success
- Company events, such as concerts, sporting events, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties, and more!
- Hourly pay and uncapped commission you start earning right away
- Additional bonuses
- Dental/Heath care (waiting period applies)
- Catered Lunches
- Highly self-motivated with a hard work ethic and “whatever it takes” attitude
- History of success in a fast-paced sales and/or startup environment
- Have a passion for selling and a true “Hunter” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- No prior sales experience needed, 0-6+ months in a metrics-driven environment is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Willingness to embrace change, growth, and the fun of a start-up environment
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end sales cycle, from contact to close; includes enrolling in services online, product demonstrations, and closing your own deals
- Accurately report customer information to ensure a smooth enrollment process
- Manage sales territory effectively
- Stay up-to-date with new product promotions and product knowledge
- Have access to and participate in ongoing sales development and training
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics