Quality Assurance Tester - Gaming
Incredible Technologies, Inc.
Get In The Game.
Incredible Technologies began as a small business start-up in 1985 and has since grown into an industry leader. Now headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Vernon Hills, Illinois, IT employs 250+ incredible individuals in 18 states and Canada. The company’s foundation is built on years of unparalleled innovation within the amusement industry due to the development of groundbreaking game titles including the most successful pay-to-play amusement game in history - Golden Tee® Golf. Today Incredible Technologies has become a leader in casino gaming; with games placed in 29 states, the company is considered one of the hottest new video slot manufacturers in the business.
Incredible Technologies is growing and we believe that every employee plays an integral role in the company’s unbridled success. We foster a culture of innovation and provide a fantastic team-oriented work environment…and because of it, we have an unbelievable tenure record – more than half of our employees have been with IT for 10 years or more. Incredible Technologies is a big-time company with small-time values and competitive benefits. We are expanding our dynamic team of personnel to support our continued growth and we are seeking talented individuals who share our same passion for innovation, pride of accomplishment, and overall love of the games. Are you ready to get in the game?
- Incredible Technologies offers a tremendously comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, tuition assistance, flexible work hours and paid time off
TITLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
Are you a master of games that challenge your memory? Crush games that have you spot the differences on a screen? Can you easily describe complicated game mechanics to friends? A job in Incredible Technologies Quality Assurance department may be the right place for you! The right candidate will work with other members of the team to identify and document problems with our games. You will have to be focused and methodical in working through test plans and checking for compliance with various different regulations. Bring all of your skills and knowledge to the field as you make a clear difference in helping Incredible Technologies continue its growth in the casino gaming industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review new games and document any issues with gameplay, operation and / or compliance with various regulations.
- Report all findings within our bug tracking software Mantis.
- Communicate daily with your QA Lead and team.
- Review the testing process constantly with an eye for improvements.
- Modify existing scripts to simulate situations within a game.
- Perform minor mechanical examinations of our gaming cabinet hardware.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills
- Exercise great communication skills, as well as be organized and helpful
- Focus on attention to detail
- Fluent in reading/ writing French is preferred
- Fluent in reading/ writing Spanish is preferred
- Self-starter with high aptitude for learning and adaptation required
- Positive attitude with excellent cooperation in a strongly team-driven organization
- Experience working with Windows PCs.
- Working knowledge with the Microsoft Office family of software.
- Experience using MantisBT a plus.
- Familiarity with Selenium automated tested is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Entry level position- experience is a plus though