Chrysler Certified Master Technician/Automotive Mechanic / Auto Technician /
La Porte Chrysler in La Porte, IN
La Porte Chrysler is looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team!
Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a family-owned and operated dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
- 3+ years Automotive Technician experience
- Chrysler certification required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with La Porte Chrysler today!