IT Staffing Recruiter: Contract & Direct Hire
Upgrade your career as the economic recovery is on its way! Say goodbye to VMO job orders! All of our Client deals are direct with strong margins and long durations driving great commissions for your efforts. Expand your earning potential by transitioning your current local market reach to Bayforce’s national customer base. This Position will be 100% remote and you will enjoy our results management style not activity metrics. We are flexible. If interested, relocation to Tampa bay area, Chicago or Milwaukee is available.
Why join Bayforce as an IT recruiter?
As an experienced recruiter, you know what it takes to be successful. You are supported!
● Our culture values team, collaboration, and problem solving. Equal partner with Sales.
● All our Clients’ are direct. You get feedback!
● State of the art tools: Salesforce, Office 365, Ring Central, Linkedin recruiter and more
● Advancement in and out of recruiting available
● Compensation plans that are not limited
● Work the national marketplace gives you more opportunity
● Contract and Direct hire opportunities
Who Are We?
We are a full-service IT consulting and staffing firm focused on delivering both contract services and direct hire services to name a few.
● 25 Years of experience with well establish systems, tools, and processes
● Emphasis on Cloud technologies and SAP but supports all of IT
● HQ in Tampa with Clients and staff nationally
● Strong Customer base across multiple industries
● Strong culture creating a family environment driving long tenures
Required Skills & Qualifications:
● 3+ years working for a consulting/staffing firm as an IT recruiter placing candidates on a contract and direct hire basis with a proven track record of performance.
● Strong sourcing skills in LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice, Boolean searches
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, negotiating/sales skills, and effective time management skills are a must
● Strong multi-tasking skills to service multiple Client requirements concurrently
● 4-year college degree in business, marketing, communications or a related degree strongly preferred
● Ideal candidate has a strong desire to outperform, achieve, and learn new technologies and concepts and is passionate, driven, creative and able to collaborate with the team.
● Strong work ethic with desire to learn and grow within the organization.
● Experience recruiting for leading IT Technologies such as DevOps, SAP, and other Cloud technologies like Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday
● Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems like Bullhorn , JobDiva or JobScience
● We use Salesforce.com for our CRM and ATS. Some exposure is a plus
- Identifying, recruiting, and hiring qualified candidates to meet our Clients’ IT contract and direct hire needs
- Activities include sourcing, interviewing, qualifying, and relationship building utilizing our internal company database as well as other sources like LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice, Indeed, and Monster
- Ability to build strong relationships and develop a network of qualified candidates/pipeline as well as to proactively market qualified candidates to customer requirements and generate sales leads.
What is our Culture?
Bayforce is a big supportive family whose values are the foundation of a world-class organization built over the last 25 years. We support a nurturing and productive environment where we work, grow and succeed by continuously collaborating and learning together. Bayforce’s values encourage us to transform problems into solutions, respect each other’s voices and celebrate our victories. Our passion to delight our customers makes us true partners devoted to their success. Our culture of innovation and continuous improvement drives us to solve today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’
We live by the following Bayforce Values:
Be Thirsty for Change
Think Outside the Box
Speak up so We Can Hear You
Join the Bayforce Club – when one of us wins, Bayforce wins – CELEBRATE!
Delight the Customer
Celebrate, Laugh and Have Fun
What Do We Offer?
- Generous compensation plans supporting the growing IT and SAP services marketplace including a competitive base salary, excellent commission structure. Earning potential is unlimited!
- Full benefits including medical & dental insurance, 401K plan (with 100% match and immediate vesting), disability and life insurance, paid holidays and vacations, as well as other incentives.
- Expert level training in the facets of our industry and business, which includes sales data research, sourcing, and recruiting.
- Growth is important, we strive to promote from within
- Fun perks – happy hours, group outings, performance-based summer hours, contests and competitions, rewards for performance, companywide annual meetings in a fun location.
Are You Ready?
In order to succeed, you need to be someone that has a strong desire to outperform, achieve, and learn new technologies and concepts and is passionate, career oriented, driven, creative and able to collaborate with the team.Apply