Data Entry & Customer Service Rep
Frankel Staffing Partners
We are currently looking for an agent to fill a full-time position in our business department as a Customer Service/ Entry Order Processing. You will be part of a group dedicated to protecting our customers, the integrity of our platforms and most importantly, providing excellent customer service. Y
Responsibilities and Duties
- · Review all orders by following our standard procedure and utilizing fraud tools on a daily basis in a timely manner to identify valid and fraudulent transactions.
- · Maintain or exceed minimum review volume expectations with minimal errors, complaints, fraud alerts and chargebacks
- · Provide timely and accurate response to emails to ensure that customers are getting the best service especially when being asked for verification, etc.
- · Ensure the integrity of our online customers and minimize fraud loss by communication with customers, and/or partnership with banks.
- · Highly confidant, goal and detail oriented and communication skills.
- · Ability to think analytically, logically, and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- · Must be able to maintain confidentiality and have demonstrated integrity working with private information
- · Ability to work independently and in a team environment while managing time effectively
- · High School Diploma
- · 1 year Customer Service related experience
- · Fraud Prevention related experience (Desired, not required)
- · Basic computer competency is required to conduct research and provide timely and accurate response to emails to ensure that customers are getting the best service especially when being asked for verification, etc.