Commercial Loan Processor
A community bank in Illinois is seeking a loan processor to join their team and hit the ground running. If you're ready to work with a stable, growing, well-respected, next-to-no-turnover company, review the responsibilities here and apply directly! This candidate will process a combination of Ag, Commercial, and possibly Mortgage loans and work closely with other staff and customers with the bank.
Main Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with company policy.
- Verify loan documents including income, credit appraisal, and title insurance ultimately preparing the application for submittal to underwriting.
- Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Order and coordinate loan documents.
- Meet the crucial deadlines requested.
- Process loan payments including ACH and wire transfers.
- Reconcile statements.
- AR/AP work.
- Communicate with borrowers, fellow employees, and clients in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Contact each borrower in a timely manner to introduce yourself and go over the process and items needed.
- Read and understand appraisals, title, and credit reports.
- Utilize basic business math to calculate income, assets, taxes, and monthly insurance.
- Understand rules compliance regulations, policies, and/or procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge about the industry, market trends, competitive position, etc.
- Strive to achieve and exceed productivity expectations and standards.
- 'Pre-underwrite' loan files, assuming what conditions may be needed prior to the file being underwritten by the underwriter.
- Must have direct, prior experience and be up-to-date with banking compliance regulations in order to be considered.
To find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation, please contact Kelli Jamison at (605) 679.9268 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.