Creative Financial Staffing
Our client is a leader in their industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization.
- Handle Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented Collection Department.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency on assigned accounts
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues
- Communicate and follow up effectively with both customers and branch personnel on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain an effective and cooperative working relationship with branch personnel and co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Handle a high volume of outgoing calls to assigned delinquent customers.
- Handle incoming phone calls, regardless of assigned branches, effectively resolving customer and branch questions.
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due.
- Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers both verbally and written.
- Meet departmental and company goals.
- Adhere to all Corporate and departmental policies and procedures
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Computer literate with excellent knowledge of navigating various computer functions as well as utilizing Windows keyboard commands.
3-5 years Collections and/or Customer Service experience preferred.
Knowledge of Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable procedures.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
High School Diploma
Detail oriented and well organized.
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.