Business Analyst - Deployment
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Business Analyst, Deployment!
You are responsible to aspire a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering deployment planning for key Genpact clients. It is both a strategic and a tactical position that involves managing a team of 5-7 planners. You will be responsible for ensuring operations are aligned to the SLAs delivery e.g., CF and mentor the team for success.
- Own and manage the supply chain planning system capabilities for logistics planning.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts between US Operations leadership and IT, act as a support structure for the planning organization and implement best practices to deliver supply chain cost and service results.
- Own and manage the supply chain planning systems capabilities and projects
- Own and manage the SLA(s) for system planning data governance and weekly ritual and routine
- Clean and ensure the accuracy of master data
- Serve as a support function for S&OP supply, materials, and deployment planning
- Lead/Drive weekly and daily routines with IT support to manage and resolve issues raised by business functions
- Liaison between logistics business teams and IT to prioritize and interpret technical solutions to business requirements and issues
- Act as the problem solving/analytical powerhouse for the supply chain planning and execution functions
- Execute actions to deliver and optimize working capital, operational cost, service, and quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in supply chain planning and execution
- Experience working directly with SAP including APO SNP and DP, SAP BW, SAP ECC
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making and relationship building skills.