Data Analyst III
I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP to asif.ali atexperis.com
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL 60606 (Remote Job)
Contract: 07+ months (with possible extension)
Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends as such a Data Analyst job description should highlight the analytical nature of the role. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
- Collaborate to design and develop schemas and data acquisition, transformations, and data integration.
- Develop and utilize software to interface big data and relational solutions.
- Design and implement solutions for metadata, data quality, privacy management.
- Support and consult with the development staff.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results, Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Technical Degree or related work experience
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses *Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!