Business Development Manager
Creative Financial Staffing
This role is responsible for selling our temporary staffing and executive search services by breaking into new accounts, further growing existing accounts, and creating long-standing relationships with accounting and finance decision makers.
You will call and meet with hiring managers, learn about a ton of industries, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win, and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
A few benefits of working for CFS:
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive new hire training, as well as on-going training, support and industry tools
- Competitive compensation plans with uncapped commission and benefits
- Support, stability, and opportunity of a large company but tight-knit family feel of a small firm
- Incentive trips to tropical destinations
- Employee-owned company (ESOP)
The ideal fit for this role:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales with a track record of success
- Loves sales-from the thrill of the hunt through closing the deal. Wants to sell!
- Likes to run her/his desk like it is her/his own business
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media, but even better connecting via phone and face to face
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
Keywords: business development, sales, account management, account manager, B2B sales, staffing, recruiting, accounting, public accounting, professional services, finance
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]