Ref ID: 01340-0011911140
Classification: Internal Auditor
This role works independently in a self-directed and results oriented manner. The incumbent works within established standards and procedures, relying on a broad range of knowledge gained through experience to complete position responsibilities. The incumbent will have regular contact with all levels of internal and external sources to complete position objectives keeping the needs of external and internal customers in mind when making decisions and taking action.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum bachelors' degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in a business related field (accounting and/or finance is preferred) coupled with four (4) years' experience in public accounting or internal audit.
* Experience in Public company required
* Professional certification (CPA or CIA) is a plus
* Knowledge and experience with applicable corporate governance laws, accounting principles, financial statements, and various audits
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Ability to plan, execute, and deliver projects
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
Audit - Financial
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.