Senior Financial Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing
Growing tech company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a critical financial role and will assist with financial reporting, long term and short-term strategic plans, sales/customer analysis, and KPI analysis. Great opportunity for someone looking to own and improve upon financial processes and make a difference/be a part of a fast-growing company that has doubled in size in 2020.Why work for the company:
- Dynamic/all-encompassing role- ability to expand skills and work closely with the business
- Great leadership
- Company is growing! Doubled in size in the last year
- Great benefits and additional work perks
- Company offers a very innovative product to their customers
- Great group of people
- Working from home during Covid
Principle Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Maintains and manages financial data. This includes processing and reconciling financial data from a variety of sources and systems.
- Act as a cross-functional partner to the business on an ongoing basis, preparing ongoing key deliverables including variance analysis, reporting, and ongoing forecast updates
- Build, maintain, and improve detailed financial models
- Supporting and planning the budgeting cycle
- Creates actual, plan and future forecast financial reports for management
- Create and Maintain revenue forecasting models and develop related analyses.
- Manage large customer deals; develop and evaluate new pricing constructs for the service.
- Analyze new business ideas, make analytical judgments, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change
Experience Preferred for the Senior Financial Analyst:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 3+ years of finance experience Strong financial modeling skill
- Data Visualization tool experience (Power BI, Tableau, etc)
- Some sales finance experience