Chief Innovation Officer
Inspiring People - Impactful Experiences
If there was one common theme to describe what our employees get from a career with Envista Forensics, it's: An Experience. Envista prides itself on being One Company/One Team.
Forensic Consulting relies on scientific principles to investigate all types of failures impacting service, people, and business production- from minor to catastrophic. It's our job to analyze and determine why it happened. The work you'll do as the Chief Innovation Officer will directly impact our clients; serving as a strategic partner, leader, and visionary for Envista's Information Technology function. Reporting directly to our President, this position is designed primarily to support the growth of our business and the development of our people while accelerating the digital delivery of modern IT services and applications.
At Envista, we believe innovation is one of the most important areas to consistently invest in. As the Chief Innovation Officer, you will lead our Innovation Team using the most modern methodologies, cloud native technologies, and best practices to transform Envista into a highly efficient business that serves our customers and teammates worldwide. Your leadership will span across all our business, touching on all processes and influencing every customer we have.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is Passionate. You have a genuine passion to problem solve .
- Is motivated and cultivates innovation. You're driven to be the very best. You challenge yourself to grow and learn every day and are encouraged by other team members.
- Is collaborative. You're excited to work with others throughout a global organization to help foster a superior workplace and culture. You are constantly thinking of new ways to make Envista successful.
- Wants to make an impact to drive results. You're looking to do amazing work. You're all about helping our clients both internally and externally.
- Operate with integrity and instills trust. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically.
As the Chief Innovation Officer, you will be an active participant in creating elegant solutions out of chaos, building technology foundations that drive business success, taming the tough problems and crafting innovative technology systems that maximize Envista's operational efficiencies, service levels, and overall profitability. Solutions and systems that create the highest perceived value for Team Members and Clients. Working closely with the President, this role will be the driving force behind our organization's global digital transformation.
Essential Technology Functions and Expertise:
- Digital Strategy & Product Innovation
- Governance and Compliance
- Security & Architecture
- IT Services
- Oversight of all information systems installed, supported, and used by the organization,
- Data integrity and
- Assuring excellent customer support in alignment with Envista's 5 Guiding Principles.
- Champion for innovation and technology practices to generate a digital mindset from the top down.
- Strong customer service orientation, listening, and people development skills.
- Advanced critical thinking skills and ability to align IT goals with those of the business.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Significant achievements in one or more of the following fields:
- Business information systems (Product Management, ERP, Manufacturing Execution System, Data Warehouse, Corporate Reporting Tools)
- Security (Industry standards and Government standards)
- Software Project Management (combination of experience / formal training)
- Software Development (Programming, Dev/Ops, Cloud-Native)
- IT Systems Engineering / Networking
- Proven leadership in architecting and delivering digitally enabled technology solutions that will maximize operational efficiencies, service levels, and overall profitability.
- The conceptual skills to shape the organization to meet tomorrow's challenges.
- Financial acumen to broadly balance resources and understand the financial implications and trade-offs of investments in every aspect of the business.
- A senior leader capable of, and oriented towards, managing a large, diverse, and operationally complex business to high levels of service, safety, and productivity.
- A talent steward in the organization, ensuring that the business attracts, retains, and motivates team members to deliver on current and future business needs, and to serve as viable successors to all critical positions.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess true global oversight to support the Company's growth initiatives in emerging markets and control of its existing global IT operations.
- Proven ability to coordinate effectively with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams located around the world.
- Proven ability to resolve ambiguous problems and improvise solutions.
- Teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others in keeping with Our 5 Guiding Principles, as well as integrity, accountability, adherence to standards of ethical behavior, and professional conduct.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business administration, or related field.
- 10+ years relevant IT experience as an IT leader managing professional services, engineering, and/or corporate IT teams.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the information technology field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in leadership or management in an IT, Security, or Software Development setting.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure Cloud Environment or similar
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar certification is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud-based technologies; technology infrastructure management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of data security best practices and technologies.
- Experience with policy and procedure development and oversight.
One Company/One Team is not just one of our 5 Guiding Principles, it's we how separate ourselves from our competitors. We learn together, we win together and through our team members voices, we bring certainty to an uncertain world.
At Envista Forensics, we recognize that our potential team members come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a role. We strive to reflect the communities and clients we serve to drive innovation, excellence, and meaningful work-We want you to bring your authentic self to Envista. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Envista Forensics embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives
Envista Forensics believes that Veterans arrive with not only translatable skills and technical expertise but in addition come with the intangibles; leadership and values that we believe align with our 5 Guiding Principles. Simply put, these qualities enable our success, so we encourage all Guardsmen, Reservists, and Veterans to consider Envista as their next career destination.