Executive Vice President
The work you’ll do as the Executive Vice-President will directly impact our clients; serving as a strategic partner, leader, and visionary for the global company team . Reporting directly to our President, this position is designed to lead the growth of our business and the development of our people while assuring the delivery of superior work quality and customer service.
The EVP must encompass a strong understanding of the company services, demonstrate a range of strategic sales skills, and interact with a broad scope of internal and external stakeholders in the company’s and customers’ best interest., and best practices to transform the company into a highly efficient business that serves our customers and teammates worldwide.
This position could be located in the Chicago area, Copenhagen, Silkeborg or Amsterdam
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is Passionate. You have a genuine passion to problem solve .
- Is motivated and cultivates innovation. You’re driven to be the very best. You challenge yourself to grow and learn every day and are encouraged by other team members.
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to work with others throughout a global organization to help foster a superior workplace and culture. You are constantly thinking of new ways to make the company successful.
- Wants to make an impact to drive results. You’re looking to do amazing work. You’re all about helping our clients both internally and externally.
- Operates with integrity and instills trust. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically.
As the Executive Vice President, you will be an active participant in creating elegant solutions out of chaos, building customer service and business foundations that drive success, taming the tough problems and crafting innovative tactics and strategies to grow the company’s profitably and determines investment to achieve company objectives.
- Global External Focus
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Strategic Business Growth
- Financial Acuity
- Maximizing return on investment
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role within a global organization.
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Restoration, Insurance, or Electronic/Electromechanical industries.
- Fundamental knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence across a matrixed, global organization, responding quickly to change and adapting/operating in ambiguous environments.
- Strong business acumen and financial literacy with the ability to apply to understand implications and solutions.
- Ability to recognize and capitalize on opportunities as well as identifying potential threats and mitigating or preventing them from materializing in the first place.
- Embraces innovation, process improvement and professional development.
- Outstanding strategic thinking, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Strategic mindset with demonstrated ability to translate business and organizational challenges into concrete department goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy, to execute tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A demonstrated successful sales track record, including marketing and sales directly to insurance companies.
- Teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others, in keeping with our 5 Guiding Principles, as well as integrity, accountability and adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct, and open and honest communication.
Preferred Skills/Abilities/ Experience:
- 15+ years of experience in a leadership role within a global experience.
- 15+ years of experience in Technical Restoration, Insurance, or related Electronic/Electromechanical industries.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills achieved through sales and operational experience required
- MBA preferred.