IDM Consultant - Services Owner
V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc.
IDM Consultant - Services Owner
Primary Location – Chicago, Illinois
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a IDM Consultant - Services Owner for our premier client in Chicago, Illinois. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Technical Requirements and Certifications »
- Industry recognized certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA..
Education and Experience »
- 5+ years of experience in information security with 2-3 years of that experience within the Identity and Access Management domain.
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Enterprise level experience including managing and successfully delivering cross-functional initiatives.
- A university degree in Information or Technology Management or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing strategic plans and managing an information security program.
- Advanced understanding an experience in managing business processes and budgeting.
- Previous Identity and Access Management Service or Product Owner experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Technology Infrastructure and Innovation (TI&I) spans the areas of Technology, Corporate Services, Enterprise Security & Risk Services, Enterprise Programs & Delivery Excellence, Capital Markets Wealth Management Operations and Retail Operations & INTRIA.
- TI&I delivers operational excellence by effectively managing the technology and operations required to run our bank, enables our bank’s transformation by focusing on clients, innovating for the future and simplifying the way we operate and supports our bank’s growth objectives through flawless execution of strategic initiatives.
- Identity and Access Management Services Owner is responsible for leadership, management and execution.
- Identity and Access Management Services Owner will be directly responsible for multiple security products that achieve critical security objectives and responsible for service vision and strategy, customer advocacy, roadmap and feature development.
Security Vison and Roadmap
- Security Vision and Roadmap for the Identity and Access Management Domain, including technologies such as Identity Management, Access Management, Privileged Identity, Credential Management, SSO, MFA, Automated Provisioning, Attestation, Analytics, Operations, and Reporting.
- Understand the business model and ecosystem around Identity and Access Management products and services including audit controls, operations, service management, and technical implementation.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Security Service Management to influence Enterprise roadmaps to address US Region needs and to identify where US Region will participate in Enterprise roadmap implementations.
- Maintain US Region Identity and Access Management Services Catalog.
- Identity and Access Management Services Owner will be accountable for some security services that are entirely supported by engineering resources within the US Region.
- Assist with creation of optimal engineering team structures to execute on security service initiatives.
- Lead annual and quarterly planning events and participate in Team Sprint planning.
- Own and prioritize Service/Team Backlogs.
- Participate in team standups and help eliminate team blockers to getting work completed.
- Incorporate feedback from customers as input into quarterly and annual planning.
- Develop and report on Security Service metrics and KPIs.
- Identify security services that should be transitioned to the Enterprise and collaborate with the appropriate Enterprise Security Service owners to define service transition timeline, SLA’s, and associated effort.
- Ensure all necessary hardware, service contracts or maintenance contracts required to maintain the service are current and renewed as required.
Security Services Performed by the Enterprise
- Identity and Access Management Services Owner will be accountable for security services where they will be leveraging Enterprise Security Services or Third Parties to deliver the service.
- Maintain accountability for the services provided to the US.
- Ensure mutually agreed upon RACI exist with the Enterprise as well as monthly SLAs defined, captured and reported.
- Participate in any planning activities with Enterprise Security Services representing US interests.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Security Service Owners to ensure roadmaps are inclusive of US Region initiatives.
- Ensure Reg-W compliance for any services provided by the Enterprise.
Leadership and Cross-Functional Relationships
- Recruiting and hiring of Information Security professionals to support target operating model changes.
- Provides ongoing advice and direction on a variety of complex conceptual or interpretative issues.
- Establishing and leveraging peers relationships within the US Region and parent bank organizations.
- Will be required to foster relationships with middle to senior management, and senior executives across a range of functions including Risk Management and Technology.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.