Investment Banking Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing
Investment banking firm is seeking an Associate/Analyst to join the team.
Why Work for the Company:
- Well-established small firm, so you will have the opportunity to get involved with every aspect of their deals.
- Many examples of people who have moved onto bigger firms or consulting roles- excellent place to get your foot in the door.
- Great leadership!
- Right in the loop- easy location to get to from suburbs and city. (near union station)
- Ability to make an impact
- Healthcare 100% covered (not including spouses)
- Financial analysis, including discounted cash flow and leverage buyout modeling
- Industry and market research and analysis
- Private and public company valuation
- Public company and transaction comparables analysis
- Deal memorandum writing
- Buyer research, database creation and management
- Pitchbook presentation preparation
- Miscellaneous administrative duties and anything else that comes up
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2+ years investment banking experience or transaction advisory experience