Production Clerk (Print) - Night Shift
Production Clerk (Print Department), HIRING IMMEDIATELY, Bridgeview IL
Up to $20 per hour
Production Clerk available night shifts: 7PM to 7AM
- Starting rate up to $20 an hour
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211 Responsibilities
Summary: Assist departmental supervisors and managers with the implementation, preparation and distribution of department reports, scheduling and various other manufacturing related reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and compile accurate daily production reports
- Enter data into computer data base for review by management.
- Adjust reports as required.
- Reconcile daily production reports with shipping and accounting departments.
- Investigate and account for any variances that are reflected with the data.
- Prepare various other production reports as required.
- Check and update bill of materials for manning/cycle time and components used.
- Generate PO’s for maintenance departments, keeping track of order status and delivery dates. Insure all new parts are added to inventory stock.
- Maintain MSDS books for all departments.
- Maintain maintenance logs.
- Maintain plant first aid kits making sure cabinets are adequately stocked.
- Provide back-up coverage for the lobby as needed.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- 3-5 yrs prior experience working in manufacturing environment.
- Solid computer skills working with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes and SAP. Must have good communication skills and able to work comfortably with all levels of management.
- Work is performed in an office environment. The position is full-time and may require some weekend and evening work.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Conyers is an Atlanta suburb and the only city in Rockdale County, Georgia. The city is 24 miles east of downtown Atlanta and is a part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 15,195. The city is the county seat of Rockdale County.
The plant was acquired by Pactiv in 2003, manufactures PET and Polypropylene Lids & ESL Trays, and has approximately 180 employees. The Conyers plant was awarded Pactiv safety plant of the year 2018, Foodservice BU Environmental plant of the year 2019.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.