Chief Innovation Officer
We believe innovation is one of the most important areas to consistently invest in. As the Chief Innovation Officer, you will lead our Innovation Team using the most modern methodologies, cloud native technologies, and best practices to transform the company into a highly efficient business that serves our customers and teammates worldwide. Your leadership will span across all our business, touching on all processes and influencing every customer we have.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is Passionate. You have a genuine passion to problem solve .
- Is motivated and cultivates innovation. You’re driven to be the very best. You challenge yourself to grow and learn every day and are encouraged by other team members.
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to work with others throughout a global organization to help foster a superior workplace and culture. You are constantly thinking of new ways to make the company successful.
- Wants to make an impact to drive results. You’re looking to do amazing work. You’re all about helping our clients both internally and externally.
- Operate with integrity and instills trust. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically.
As the Chief Innovation Officer, you will be an active participant in creating elegant solutions out of chaos, building technology foundations that drive business success, taming the tough problems and crafting innovative technology systems that maximize the company’s operational efficiencies, service levels, and overall profitability. Solutions and systems that create the highest perceived value for Team Members and Clients. Working closely with the President, this role will be the driving force behind our organization's global digital transformation.
Essential Technology Functions and Expertise:
- Digital Strategy & Product Innovation
- Governance and Compliance
- Security & Architecture
- IT Services
- Oversight of all information systems installed, supported, and used by the organization,
- Data integrity and
- Assuring excellent customer support in alignment with the company’s 5 Guiding Principles.
- Champion for innovation and technology practices to generate a digital mindset from the top down.
- Strong customer service orientation, listening, and people development skills.
- Advanced critical thinking skills and ability to align IT goals with those of the business.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Significant achievements in one or more of the following fields:
- Business information systems (Product Management, ERP, Manufacturing Execution System, Data Warehouse, Corporate Reporting Tools)
- Security (Industry standards and Government standards)
- Software Project Management (combination of experience / formal training)
- Software Development (Programming, Dev/Ops, Cloud-Native)
- IT Systems Engineering / Networking
- Proven leadership in architecting and delivering digitally enabled technology solutions that will maximize operational efficiencies, service levels, and overall profitability.
- The conceptual skills to shape the organization to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
- Financial acumen to broadly balance resources and understand the financial implications and trade-offs of investments in every aspect of the business.
- A senior leader capable of, and oriented towards, managing a large, diverse, and operationally complex business to high levels of service, safety, and productivity.
- A talent steward in the organization, ensuring that the business attracts, retains, and motivates team members to deliver on current and future business needs, and to serve as viable successors to all critical positions.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess true global oversight to support the Company’s growth initiatives in emerging markets and control of its existing global IT operations.
- Proven ability to coordinate effectively with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams located around the world.
- Proven ability to resolve ambiguous problems and improvise solutions.
- Teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others in keeping with Our 5 Guiding Principles, as well as integrity, accountability, adherence to standards of ethical behavior, and professional conduct.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business administration, or related field.
- 10+ years relevant IT experience as an IT leader managing professional services, engineering, and/or corporate IT teams.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the information technology field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in leadership or management in an IT, Security, or Software Development setting.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure Cloud Environment or similar
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar certification is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud-based technologies; technology infrastructure management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of data security best practices and technologies.
- Experience with policy and procedure development and oversight.