Vice President, Head of Strategy
Help at Home
Help at Home, LLC, is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality home care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support making it possible to keep people comfortably and safely within their homes and communities.
The Vice President, Head of Strategy will report directly to the Chief Growth & Strategy Officer and will be responsible for leading the Strategy team’s critical initiatives.
The VP will be focused on several key areas:
- Spearheading the development of the company’s long-term strategic plan
- Identifying critical market opportunities in new and existing states
- Working with business leaders to define approach to most critical business questions and challenges
- Partnering with business development and clinical team to develop new products and services and drive innovative partnerships with payors and providers
The Vice President will be responsible for driving strategic answers to determine the company’s three to five year direction. They will also oversee a team working to identify and execute these different growth strategies. Team members may work on a variety of projects across the company, which may include developing a value-based care approach with payors, commercializing a new service, or analyzing an opportunity to enter a new market.
The successful candidate will likely come directly from management consulting with strong leadership experience and deep expertise in growth strategy for healthcare clients. Additional desired attributes will include:
- At least 6+ years of experience in strategic management consulting at a top-tier firm
- Prior healthcare experience, particularly within Payers and/or Providers, is required
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive multiple, competing priorities and projects simultaneously
- Must have significant experience in developing perspectives based on data and driving data analytics
- Strong quantitative aptitude and commercial acumen
- Strategy experience and ability to frame strategic challenges with research.
- Able to synthesize and draw out solutions and create action plans
- Must be able to effectively manage direct reports and support their training and development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively collaborate with business unit leaders, subject matter experts and internal resources
- Must be driven, energetic and collaborative
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel, position is remote-based
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR