Medline Industries, Inc.
Medline has an opportunity available for a Pricing Specialist based out of our Northfield, IL Corporate office.The Pricing Specialist manages and coordinates contracted and non-contracted pricing for Medline customers regarding branded products. They communicate with various parties on all aspects concerning the pricing situations. They also manage price change expectations related to contracts and non-contracted pricing, cultivate the day to day relationship with the customer, and act as a liaison between vendors and sales reps (DSMs, PVAs, etc) to communicate and correct pricing misalignments, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the customer distributed contracts in conjunction with the vendor contract team and vendor community.
- Resolve price misalignments as seen by the customer; Communicate contract and non-contracted pricing with Medline sales reps, customers and vendors.
- Respond to in-service calls regarding the distributed pricing reports and processes.
- Respond to non-contracted pricing for prime vendor accounts.
- Establish a core rapport with the customer to develop a long standing relationship and alliance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Medline sales reps, designated service managers, and vendors.
- Provide project support as needed for customer pricing issues.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and/or external customers including meeting quality standards for services.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Customer service experience in a high call volume environment.
- SAP, Vistex and/or AS400 experience.