CDL-A SWING DRIVER
Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Swing Drivers rotate between 2 weeks local/home daily on any shift as needed and 2 weeks away to fill in for drivers at other locations.
Why be a Swing Driver for Mohawk?
- Competitive average weekly pay
- Hotel travel expenses paid for time away
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Weekly Average $1,700
- Hourly Pay
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile, IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group and Mohawk Home.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service skills
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet jacks '