SVP Marketing & Communications
We are now looking for SVP, Marketing and Communications Americas.
In this role you will lead the Area’s Marketing and Communications activities according to global Mktg & Comms strategic plan. You will provide area insights to the global Mktg & Comms strategic plan creation and act as deployment contact point for your specific Area for Mktg & Comms related global programs/projects. You operate as functional interface for the area teams and local frontlines, support as the interface with global functional leaders, prioritize key initiatives, ensure local requirements and support are included/provided in global initiatives, collaborate and create plans, processes and programs to achieve specific business initiatives and provide ongoing specified services to the frontline businesses. In this role you will report to Executive Vice President of Marketing and Communications and dotted line to Executive Vice President of Americas, being part of both the respective leadership teams. Location is highly preferred in Lisle, IL but open to considering remote candidates in U.S., Canada, or Mexico.
- Leading and developing Area Mktg & Comms roadmap according to the Global Mktg & Comms strategic plan and in collaboration with Global Mktg & Comms team and Area team (including Frontline Mktg & Comms teams) and Area Leadership Team.
- Managing the internal and external communication activities at Area level as per plan and agreed needs including crisis management communication.
- Supports and manages the marketing and communication activities for respective Area together with his/her Mktg & Comms team.
- Manages and supports the deployment of the global Mktg & Comms and Area Mktg & Comms activities within respective area.
- Will act as responsible point of contact for the Marketing and Sales Renewal program for his/her specific Area ensuring the successful deployment.
- Monitors and follows Area specific Mktg & Comms activities from success, impact and performance point of view.
- Provides input from Area business and market needs to Global Mktg & Comms team.
- Participates in the creation of global Mktg & Comms strategy and roadmap.
- Works in close collaboration with Sales along with other key stakeholders in FL and Area teams
- Will be a member of the Global Mktg & Comms Leadership team and Americas Leadership team
- Master’s degree or Bachelor level education in relevant field
- +15 years of experience in marketing and/or communications area and experience from international/global leadership roles
- Proven track record from following areas: Brand and reputation management, marketing and/or communications, buying behavior and customer segments & market analysis and additionally experience from media relations and publicity, team leadership and development.
- Have experience of strategic planning and execution as well as project implementation experience from previous roles
- Ability to influence and lead the team for results with the customer in mind in an international environment with multicultural teams.
- Ability to develop relationships, build internal networks and partners at all levels of the organization
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to be work during Central European hours
Decision rights: Owns
- Own team people related decisions
- Area Mktg & Comms roadmap development, deployment and execution
- Budgeting, resourcing and cost management of own area
- Relevant global and area business measurements: 1) Profitability & other business KPI´s 2) Customer loyalty 3) Share of the market 4) Other development KPI´s supporting business
- Successful execution of area Mktg & Comms roadmap
- Successful deployment of global Mktg & Comms roadmap/initiatives in areas