Lockport Board of Police Commissioners
Notice is hereby given that the Lockport Board of Police Commissioners will be conducting examinations to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for the Lockport Police Department.
Starting Salary: $65,894
Applicant Eligibility Requirements, Employment Conditions, and complete details: see theblueline.com/
Application Available: 7/15/2021 at 9:00 AM
Application Deadline: 8/27/2021 at 4:00 PM
Applications are available online at: http://www.applytoserve.com
Written Test: 9/11/2021
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Stanard & Associates at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Lockport Board of Police Commissioners will be conducting examinations to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for the Lockport Police Department.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
- Covid-19 vaccination
- Citizen of the United States.
- Minimum high school diploma; preference points for associate or bachelor degree.
- Preference points for military service.
- Age 21 and under age 35 by 10/20/2021, or current police officer or previous police officer under age 40 and meets the exemption in Illinois Compiled Statutes 65ILCS5/10-2.1-6.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good moral character.
- Physical fitness sufficient to meet the demands of patrolman responsibilities.
- No tattoos or piercings not coverable by Lockport Police uniforms.
A $45 nonrefundable fee is required to access the application.
Application Available Online:
July 15, 2021 at 9:00 AM
August 27, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Applications are available online at:
Qualifying applicants will be notified by email or mail, and will be required to attend:
Mandatory Orientation and Written Examination
Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Lockport Township High School east campus cafeteria
1333 East 7th Street
Check in begins at 8:30 AM.
Identification by driver’s license and copy of notification email or mail will be required to be admitted to the orientation and written exam.
- Basic Police Officer Training Program at City of Lockport expense, unless already completed.
- Starting salary: $65,894.
- If selected: P.O.W.E.R. test, psychological, polygraph, and medical examinations.
- Probationary Period: 18 months.
- Residence: within 25 miles of the Lockport city limits by the end of probation.
- 36 Month Commitment: reimbursement of training and equipment expense if violated.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Stanard & Associates