VP, Vendor Relations
Medline Industries, Inc.
Oversee and direct the strategic relationships with key vendors. Coordinate the development of marketing strategies and identify market needs.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan product promotions and promotion strategies and develop sales forecasts with the appropriate sales groups.
- Develop sales forecasts and product marketing programs. Know and understand rep issues and/or concerns with products, categories and programs. Enforce changes that will increase sales returns.
- Ensure on-going positive relationships with key vendors, includes site visits, travel to trade shows and in-depth communications.
- Understand and analyze the competitive marketplace and develop strategies to effectively compete for increased sales and profitability.
- Manage new products/project timelines so that they are on schedule.
- Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree.
- At least 10 years of marketing experience.
- At least 3 years of experience managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they work.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels.
- Willing to travel at least/up to 40% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master%26rsquo;s degree.
- Experience in healthcare or a related industry with a direct sales force with progressive marketing roles/experience at the senior level.