Transaction Assistant - Real Estate Transactions and Closings
Second Avenue is a full-service single-family rentals platform offering innovative solutions to home buyers, sellers, renters, and investors. We set ourselves apart by combining state of the art proprietary technology, best in class resident services and the personal touch of local experts.
We are seeking a Transaction Assistant to join our dynamic rapidly growing company acquiring single-family rental homes in multiple markets. Must be a motivated self-starter who enjoys completing tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of quality and attention to detail.
Real Estate knowledge and/or Title experience required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties are primarily administrative in nature and focus on processes related to Real Estate closings for Customer Acquisitions and Dispositions.
- Maintain property records and track transaction timeline
- Perform centralized administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner with great attention to detail
- Facilitate document storage on company proprietary platform
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Create and maintain files efficiently
- Answer incoming calls and emails from agents, title companies, other team members etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in a title company, Realtor Office or high-volume transaction environment
- Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to work independently
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical and accounting functions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize task in order of importance
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and handle high work volume
- Flexible with responsibilities and proactively willing to assist other team members
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience within the real estate industry preferably in an administrative or customer service role
- Experience or basic knowledge of the real estate transaction process required
Work From Home Temporarily due to COVID-19 - Eventually the position will return to the office (either Tampa, FL or Chicago, IL)
Full-Time, Salaried Non-Exempt
Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401K