Find A Wrench, LLC
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS*
Since 1981, our client, Circle Buick GMC, has been redesigning the Future of Value in their family-owned and operated dealership in Highland, IN. With their main focus being on providing an exceptional customer, family, community, and employee experience. They know that they cannot accomplish this without taking pride in the staff that we have behind them.
Positions Available for Immediate Hire:
- Entry Level- Quick Lube Technician
- 2 or more years experienced Automotive Technician
- 5 or more years experienced Master Technician
Why join their team?
- Involved owner’s who know your name
- We recognize hard-working employees and promote from within
- Ongoing room for advancement
- State of the art technology, machines, and diagnostics equipment
Benefits for Technicians Include:
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve and New Years Day!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- 401k with yearly match
- Tool Allowance
- ASE Certification Reimbursement
- Finder Fee Bonus for after 90 days of recommending a new hire
- Paid GM offsite as well as online training with new training classes available every quarter
- Employee discounts and special pricing of vehicle purchases
- 5 or 6 day work week
What they are looking for:
- Positive Attitude
- Team Players
- Detail Oriented
- Focused on Customer Satisfaction
- High Standards
- Takes Pride in their work
- Someone who takes charge
- Willing to expand knowledge and skills
- Learn new fields of expertise
Successful Candidates Must have:
- ASE certifications completed or in progress and a set plan for completion
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Availability to work Saturdays, and an evening during the week.
- Must know how to use: Tire machine, brake lay, alignment machine, fluid exchange machine, diagnostic tools, etc.
- Entry Level welcome for our Quick Lube Department, we will train!
- At Least 2 years of experience for a Technician Position
- At least 5 years experience for our Master Technician Position