ASSIsTANT GEN. MANAGER PHARMACY OPER.
The Judge Group
Location: Bannockburn, IL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a ASSISTANT GEN. MANAGER PHARMACY OPER.
• Develops and maintains pharmacy services in accordance with State and Federal regulations, accepted standards,
professional practices, and company policies with Pharmacist-in-Charge.
• Assists administration with the annual budget and submits capital expenditure requests per policy.
• Reviews and revises pharmacy operations policies and procedures, per quality guidelines
• Initiates and implements Quality Improvement for the department.
• Responsible for the planning, supervision, coordination, and successful execution of all activities related to the
• Coordinates and supervises departmental operations, including but not limited to, hiring, new hire orientation,
determining workload, delegating assignments, training, monitoring, scheduling, and evaluating performance and
corrective and disciplinary actions.
• Mentors, trains, and develops staff and management team to support career growth and succession planning.
• Monitor reports and operational processes to ensure maximum efficiency
• Responsible for oversight and proper maintenance of robotic system and pharmacy computer systems.
• Responsible for adhering to and maintaining the confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA, including but not limited to, patient
and employee information, as well as all Client’s proprietary information at all times.
• Responsible for the enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or related Business
• Minimum of 12 years of Retail experience with at least 7+ years in executive management in retail merchandising
• Success in creating and implementing pharmacy operations strategies to increase revenue and margin.
• Demonstrated success recruiting, developing, and managing teams.
• Strong analytic background combined with a consumer-centric merchandising to achieve financial and brand
• Deadline driven, with ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal presentation and written skills.
• Track record of establishing an independent view while effectively collaborating in decision-making forums.
• 30% domestic & international travel.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]