Hospitality Aide - CVI
Rehabilitation Center at Hartsfield Village
Hospitality Aide (Nursing/Non-Certified), Full Time & Part Time, Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
Are you compassionate and professional? Do you work well in a positive and motivated team environment? Are you passionate about being in service to Seniors and their families? We are currently seeking candidates for positions in our 5-Star Rehabilitation and Nursing center where you can utilize your excellent Communication and Customer Service skills as you grow your career providing care to our patients and residents.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription plan options (Low Deductibles, Low Co-Pays)
- A positive work environment that recognizes Achievement and Teamwork
- Opportunities to learn and grown, including Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Employee Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- And more!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist residents, patients and floor staff with non-direct care needs, including answering call lights, passing linens, filling waters, restocking supplies
- Provide assistance with Dining Services, including serving and collecting trays, transporting residents to and from dining areas, passing snacks.
- Adheres to Safety and Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
- Communicate with residents and staff in an understandable, honest, and caring manner
- Must be able to safely perform all essential job functions.
- Must maintain Resident unit and work area in clean and safe manner. Perform other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated compassion for Seniors and their families.
- Experience working in a long term care setting preferred, with the Senior population or comparable experience.
- Desire and ability to work productively as part of a team to provide Excellent Customer and Clinical Services.
Who We Are:
Hartsfield Village is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that celebrates the full continuum of life and promotes successful aging. Our Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing building is rated 5-Stars by CMS and has a total of 112 beds. Our Customer Service Excellence, Advanced Rehabilitation Techniques, and Highly Skilled Clinical Professionals are the reason that Hartsfield Village Rehabilitation Center is a leader in Eldercare. We believe the most effective way to provide optimal care is to maintain high medical integrity, build a team spirit among staff, and provide friendly and beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors – Join the Team that combines caring, compassion, and personal connection!