PT Contracts Specialist
Job Number: 495114
PT Contracts Specialist
We are currently seeking a Part Time Contracts Specialist for a long term temporary position in the North Shore. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree and 2+ years contracts experience. Non-profit experience is a plus!
Schedule: 24 hours/week, flexible on days and hours. Training will be completed onsite. Once training is complete, the role will be 50% in office and 50% remote.
Hourly rate: $28-$31/hr
Daily tasks will include:
- Conduct initial review of all incoming contract requests and correspondence to identify any terms that vary from agency standards to ensure accuracy and compliance, recommend appropriate modifications, collaborating with internal stakeholders and other internal organizations as may be required.
- Prepares clinical contracts for execution and/or manages the preparation process
- Assists Finance employees with negotiation of commercial payor agreements
- Assists other departments in drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts and agreements
- Manages contract execution and renewal process.
- Maintains Contract Lifecycle Database ensuring on-going data entry of new contracts and the contract renewal process.
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Business, Healthcare Administration, or Law
- Minimum of 2-years'experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements including NDAs, software licenses, professional services, consulting, provider and payor agreements.
- Organized, flexible, and able to multi-task while maintaining a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, both internal and external, third party payers, and customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience working for non-profit a plus!
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.