Chief Financial Officer
Creative Financial Staffing
Well respected association/non profit located in the western suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, company audits, compliance, treasury functions. The CFO will lead a team of 4 direct reports in Accounting plus an Information Technology Manager. The CFO will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis, and annual budgeting
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and various ad hoc reports
- Have oversight of payroll, emplyee benefits, tax, and treasury functions.
- Oversight of risk management, manage commercial insurance for the firm.
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 10 years' of finance experience including experience with non profit organizations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required and MBA is desired
- 3 years experience managing and mentoring a team at the executive level
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other ERP systems