Associate Security Engineer - Contract-to-Hire
Ref ID: 01310-0011812038
Classification: Security Network Engineer
Robert Half Technology is looking for an Associate Security Engineer to help with management, design, and implementation of a company's security infrastructure. In this position, you will use your knowledge and skill set to troubleshoot security events, coordinate implementations, and work with staff and vendor personnel. You will be monitoring the infrastructure and suggesting changes to the infrastructure. Please review the requirements below, and if this sounds like a good fit, please apply today for immediate consideration!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support and install security devices and related software
- Coordinate with the team and vendors as it relates to the security infrastructure
- Assist with supporting technical documentation for the server infrastructure
- Participate in on call rotation
- 3 years of PC or Network Security Support or related IT experience
- Advanced knowledge of hardware and operating systems
- Working knowledge of: TCP/IP, Microsoft Windows/Linux platforms, working with external vendors, and more.
- ITIL, A+, Network+, or other certifications preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.