Real Estate Sr. Accountant
Ref ID: 01300-0011429026
Classification: Sr. Accountant
To apply to this Real Estate Sr. Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Can you work quickly without sacrificing quality? Are you excited at the idea of working with a dynamic company? If your answers are yes, then Robert Half Finance may have the job you want. Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates must be highly skilled at analytics. In addition to the solid compensation and benefits, this full-time position offers the possibility of growth.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage time well
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Accomplished in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.