Ref ID: 01310-0011955597
Classification: Security Manager
Robert Half is seeking a Cybersecurity Risk Management Lead to be responsible for identifying, measuring, reporting, and treating cyber risks both internally and externally for our client in the northwest Chicago suburbs. This position will work across our client, their customers, and 3rd parties to establish and grow the cybersecurity risk management program and will integrate program management disciplines into other security-led transformation initiatives.
• Support evolution of global cyber risk management processes
• Formalize and support vender cyber risk management capability
• Lead security assessment program and perform internal and external security assessments
• Provide project management leadership and discipline supporting security related transformation initiatives to successfully deliver on time/within budget
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology (preferably in Cybersecurity)
- 5+ years of experience performing cyber risk assessments, risk quantification, and risk prioritization
- Security Risk Management experience
- Governance Risk Compliance (eGRC) experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.