Creative Financial Staffing
About the company:
Our leading client in the healthcare industry is looking for a HR Generalist/Benefits Specialist to join their accounting and finance team.
Why Work Here:
- Some employee Glassdoor reviews as follows
- 'Many opportunities to learn and grow...'
- 'Health Benefits and nice location..'
- 'Some really fantastic doctors work at the clinic...'
- 'good experience working in the community...'
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Generalist Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- COBRA, FMLA and HRIS preferred
- ADP experience