Sunrise Senior Living
- Sunrise Team Member
- Performing and coordinating food preparation so that food meets and/or exceeds quality, quantity and service schedule requirements and hospitality service standards for the community
- Coordinating and supervising shift operations
- Controlling food costs and inventory
- Handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food production
- Maintains current Food Services Sanitation certificate
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts preferred
- One (1) year experience as a cook in a Senior Living Community preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.