Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Our client, an international law firm, is looking for a new Recruiting Manager! The Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with universities and campus recruiting programs in addition to handling the Summer Associate program. This person will also be responsible for managing two recruiting assistants and must have the ability to work a hybrid schedule both in office and remote
- As a Recruiting Manager, you'll be responsible for providing support to the Chicago Offices' lawyer recruiting efforts. Collaborating with attorneys, assistants, and others
- Manage all functions of Law School Recruiting, including but not limited to: coordination of on-campus efforts, coordination of student schedules and expenses; distribution/tracking of evaluation information.
- Manage all functions of the Summer Associate Program, which includes: collaboration with the Recruiting Chair to organize social/business events; monitoring Summer Associate workload reports; distribution/tracking of evaluation reports; serving as a mentor for Summer Associates by answering day-to-day questions/responding to Summer Associate concerns.
- Manage all functions of Lateral Recruiting. This will include: assisting practice groups in identification of qualified candidates, coordination of interviews and candidate expenses, and follow-up to ensure timely feedback.
- Management of two Recruiting Assistants.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of recruiting experience; preferably within a law firm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)