Sr Network Engineer job at North Brook IL
Good morning. hope you are doing great today.
Please check the below requirement and get back to me with your updated resume and expected rate $XX/hr on W2. Thank you.
Sr Network Engineer
North Brook, IL
12 Months W2 contract
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of experience as a Network Architect focused on Cisco Nexus/Data Networking, SD-WAN complex WLAN, LAN, and data center transformation.
- Six or more years of network architecture experience in conceptualization, definition and development of IT and/or telecom based products and service with verifiable instances of implementing one or more of the following: Data and IP Services (MPLS, SDWAN, VoIP, PIP, VPN, IP PBX), Managed Network Services (LAN, WAN, Content Delivery), Data Center Outsourcing (application hosting, managed storage)
- Willingness to travel occasionally if needed.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical field of study.
- Eight or more years of experience in a Engineering Design Authority (EDA), Data Center technical design and engineering role, with an emphasis on IP-based network, communications and mobility solutions.
Current industry certifications: CCIE certification highly preferred, CCDP, CCNP, CISSP, ITILv3, etc.
- Six or more years of experience in customer facing positions.
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of prior successful customer engagements.
- Examples of network designs, statements of work and/or technical project plans.
- Knowledge of network, communications and mobility protocols as well as switching, routing, server, video and mobility equipment.
- Experience designing Managed Security Solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, or verbal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex system solutions customers.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present both technical and non-technical information to broad audiences.
Sr IT Recruiter
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]