Ref ID: 01300-0011813902
Classification: Pricing Analyst
To apply for this Pricing Analyst role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Pricing Analyst role"
• Ensure that all eligible customers are set up to receive correct pricing, administration fees and potential rebates.
• Review orders on hold due to customer PO pricing mismatch contract prices in billing system.
• Design custom reports for use by management and affiliates.
• Daily review of orders with pricing delivery blocks. Validation of accurate affiliations and prices and collaboration with the field sales team to communicate with customer base and attain updated POs.
• Works collaboratively with Customer Service Groups on bill blocks and price discrepancy resolution.
• Maintain database of customer commitments and provide monthly reporting to support field Sales communications on customer compliance to those commitments.
• Support Distributor inquiries as related to clarifying membership affiliations.
• Notify Marketing and field Sales teams of new or changing material status within the master database.
• Manage field inquiries regarding GPO affiliation, GPO pricing, and quote validation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in a front-line Pricing Administration or Specialist role. Medical Device or Healthcare industry experience a plus.
• Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills with high attention to details.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and other database concepts.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with different levels of management and field associates.
• Experience with sales-related software applications (SAP, COGNOS, SFDC, etc.).
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.