Events and Hospitality Coordinator
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Beacon Hill is hiring! We have partnered with a professional services company in Chicago in hiring an Events Coordinator to start immediately! This is a fully remote role that starts immediately. Our client is a leader in their industry and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience in Events and Meeting planning.
- Manage assigned projects for meeting/event planning for a variety of specialty meetings and the Annual meeting. Currently, these meetings may take place in person or virtually.
- Track budgets to ensure revenue and expenses are kept within established boundaries and reconcile event bills.
- Ensure all logistical details including room set-up, audio visual, transportation, housing, and food and beverage for in person meetings are planned effectively.
- Ensure all logistical details including virtual meeting platform, live session production, virtual posters, and attendee interaction for virtual meetings are planned effectively.
- Participate in contract negotiations and evaluations with a variety of vendors for meetings.
- Maintain the webpages for various conferences.
- Monitor timelines for multiple events.
- Other duties as necessary to contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Direct work in special event or conference planning preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, basic web content editing, and Adobe InDesign.
- Demonstrated excellence with verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct work with a series of national, regional, or local meetings. Experience with in-person meetings is a must and experience with virtual meetings is preferred.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)