Product Support Specialist
Medline Industries, Inc.
Medline Industries has an opening for a Product Support Specialist in our Proxima Division. This position is currently fully remote due to COVID-19. Utimately this position will be based out of our Northfield, IL headquarters and we will offer a Hybrid work model. The Product Support Specialist will be responsible for providing in depth knowledge and support to various internal product and sales teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Support team to ensure that all incoming customer/sales requests are reviewed and resolved or passed to the appropriate group.
- Resolve intermediate to difficult problems, while collaborating with more senior level employees on more complex problems/crosses.
- Accurately cross-reference and/or research external brands to identify corresponding Medline products.
- Identify and report training deficiencies to Product Manager or Senior Product Support Specialist. Access gaps in product offerings and work with the relevant product manager to set-up new vendors and items.
- Report product issues/concerns.
- Report deficiencies and coordinate with the relevant Product Manager or Senior Product Support Specialist to discuss the set-up of new vendors and items.
- Provide administrative support and respond to sales rep questions as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year customer service experience.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous healthcare experience.