The Renfrew Center
The Renfrew Center of Northbrook, IL has an opportunity for a full-time Clinical Assessor.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Conduct biopsychosocial assessments to determine an appropriate level of care recommendation, and complete relevant admissions paperwork
- Complete treatment pre-certification with insurance/managed care company
- Make collateral contacts with referring professionals
- Work collaboratively with patients, families and referral sources toward acceptance of the level of care recommendation and admission to services.
- Provide day of admissions orientations for patient and supports.
- Complete concurrent reviews with insurance/managed care company.
- Participate in Team Meetings as an active team member.
- Provide direct patient care, such as individual, family, group therapy or case management when needed.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- Master’s degree in Human Services, Psychology, or Social Work required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years training/working in a residential or health care facility required.
- Previous experience working with eating disordered patients is highly preferred.
Hours: 40 hours per week, may include some evenings.
Health and Welfare Snapshot
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 85,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equity and inclusion.