Regional Purchasing Manager- Midwest
Location: Midwest Regional Purchasing Manager Who we are With over 40,000 employees across 200 locations delivering $2 billion in revenue per year, Levy is responsible for millions of memorable guest experiences across some of the most iconic locations in the country. The role of Regional Purchasing Manager is responsible for purchasing, warehousing, and inventory management activities within their region. This includes implementing best practices, driving supply chain process improvements, and empowering location purchasing teams. What the Role is
• Oversee purchasing, warehouse management, vendor management, and inventory control activities within the region.
• Collaborate with the regional culinary and operations teams to maximize compliance with Levy's purchasing programs and vendor base.
• Manage monthly reporting process to monitor regional supply chain performance and drive accountability for results as they relate to cost, inventory, and purchasing compliance.
• Work with the Levy Home Office to identify and set up new vendors as needed - ensuring they meet all necessary quality, insurance, and safety standards.
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with senior leaders and other relevant stakeholders to drive collaboration and address performance issues.
• Own the season supply planning cycle, which includes product forecasting and vendor inventory planning.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for supply chain innovation & system projects.
• Coach location personnel in new practices and establish policies that hold teams accountable for results.
• Complete annual performance and mid-term reviews for on-site Purchasing teams.
• Manage hiring processes for Purchasing team members.
• Ensure that all security, safety and sanitation standards are achieved.
• Define priorities and action plans to achieve Company objectives. Who you are Experience
• 5 to 7 years of combined hospitality, supply chain, operations, or consulting experience.
• Demonstrated professional experience as a leader with direct reports across multiple locations.
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Previous experience with addressing supply chain needs in the hospitality industry is a plus. Skills/Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Supply Chain Management, Business, or other related field
• MBA is a plus
• Proven leader with an innate ability to build business relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly adaptable with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent organizational abilities
• Committed to process improvement and professional growth
• Knowledge of inventory & supply chain management principles and best practices
• Ability to travel (up to 25%)
• Certification from an accredited supply chain association is a plus (e.g. APICS) Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.