Creative Financial Staffing
Our Client is a private equity backed firm which provides engineering, consulting, and automation services to various industrial clients. The Company's three primary business units are Utilities, Facilities and Pipelines, and Automation. Headquartered in Western Suburbs off of I88, and employs over 1,800 people at more than 30 location across the United States.
What we like:
- High growth consulting firm specializing in oil, gas, and energy spaces
- High exposure to PE firm, CFO, and Leadership
- Great Benefits and Culture
- Very limited travel
- 2 years' experience in a financial role providing analysis and direction to drive company performance
- Strong examples of accomplishments that have helped to drive business growth through qualitative analysis
- Advanced Financial modeling capabilities (excel, Power BI, Adaptive Insights all helpful)
- Ability to work with large data sets within excel and to analyze data and show trends
- Prepare forecasting, modeling, and financial analysis for company leadership, business units, and specific projects.
- Leverage the existing ﬁnancial reporting infrastructure to further build out the Company's ﬁnancial reporting, business intelligence, planning, and analytics capabilities.
- Further develop and reﬁne operating and ﬁnancial metrics to help manage and drive the business.