Medline Industries, Inc.
Perform a variety of law-related tasks under the direction of the organization's attorneys. Conduct legal research, drafts legal documents and perform other related duties. Focused on projects involving multiple business units with an emphasis on improving cross-functional collaboration, process automation, records management, and optimizing commercial relationships.
- Assist Legal Operations Manager with various corporate governance transactions including: formations, qualifications, acquisitions, amendments, dissolutions, conversions, management changes, withdrawals, etc.
- Manage KYC requests and UBO filings internationally with respect to restructuring activities.
- Review, prepare, and manage the filings both domestically and internationally (primarily responsible for the Americas managing corporate transactions with international team members in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa); large portfolio 100+ entities.
- Preparation of annual and ad hoc corporate resolutions (corporations, limited liability company, and limited partnerships).
- Maintain corporate records (minute books) and update global subsidiary management database.
- Execute complex projects and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams on corporate restructuring activities, M&A, due diligence, and information requests.
- Responsible for support related to litigation, subpoenas, and management of legal hold and eDiscovery activities.
- Assist with occasional contract review for commercial attorneys.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree.
- ABA Approved Paralegal Certificate.
- At least four years of experience in a corporate legal department with increasing levels of responsibility and strong interest in entity management and corporate governance.
- Experience with entity management software and global subsidiary management.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree concentration in Business, Finance, or Operations.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word (styles, multi-level numbering, redlining), Adobe Acrobat (split, merge, and redacting), AdobeSign.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced organizational and multi-tasking skills, extreme attention to detail, and able to adapt to changing priorities.