Remote/Work from Home oppourunity for Staffing Assistant
Assists with the administration and day-to-day operations of talent functions and duties such as recruiting and staffing logistics, communications, employee records, documentation processing and report preparation.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- 1+ years of experience with federal staffing processes
- Must have experience position coding and processing civilian personnel actions, reviewing employment forms/documents for accuracy, and assisting employees regarding routine human resources program issues
- Must have experience interpreting civilian HR regulations and policies to provide guidance to customers and processing benefit actions.
- Maintain records and automated systems for staffing records management personnel management and database accountability.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and technology-based collaboration tools (e.g., WebEx, SLACK, MS Teams, SharePoint, Box).
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledgeable in the end-to-end federal staffing process for hiring and movement of federal personnel and applicants.
- Meeting planning
- Group and meeting facilitation
- Prior shared services or transition experience
- At least 3 years of experience in federal staffing processes
- Experience using automated applicant tracking systems and other systems to supporting hiring and onboarding