An established and well-respected Veterinary Clinic in the area is searching for Veterinarians. The ideal candidate has several years of DVM experience and is looking for leadership opportunities. Along with that experience they need to be cordial, flexible, and have great client communication skills! They are offering a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package. This facility has updated technology with a great culture where personal and professional growth is a priority!
- Experience in general veterinary practice and managing medical cases
- Solid experience with surgery, and dental care
- 3+ years of Veterinary Experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead others
- Experience with small animals
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state
- DVM degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
Duties and responsibilities:
- Soft tissue and dental care
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Competitive salary depending on experience (above market)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Schedule flexibility
- Generous employee pet discounts
- Liability and malpractice insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.