Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Our client is a New York based company who is looking to expand their Coworking business in Chicago. They currently have an opening for a Studio Ambassador for one of their properties. The Studio Ambassadors are the key drivers for ensuring the member, sales, and operational success of their Coworking locations with the main goal helping the Studio members build their legacy. Studio Ambassadors will run all aspects of Studio operations and make recommendations on best practices to the General Manager and corporate team.
- Provide proactive and warm service that are above and beyond to maintain member satisfaction and retention
- Plan and execute events that help our members interact with the Studio and greater Chicago community as well as foster professional and personal development
- Resolve member complaints in a timely manner and settle disputes, grievances and conflicts that may arise within the community
- Manage all leads and tour pipeline
- Tour and sell Studio membership plans and studio space to prospective new members
- Manage day-to-day community operations to exceed member expectations and uphold quality and standards of our Studio space
- Oversee staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with all third party partners (building, facilities, F&B, etc.) to ensure efficient, effective, and excellence in operations
- Manage building budget and prepare expense reports and analysis for Management review
Experience & Requirements
- College graduate with four-year degree
- 2+ years experience in sales, operations, or hospitality - customer service experience required
- Financial literacy, project management and business operations experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Passion for working with people and creating initiatives
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)