Creative Financial Staffing
About the company:
Our leading client in the healthcare industry is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their accounting and finance team. A not-for-profit medical center, nationally and internationally known for providing the world-class healthcare through education, research, and community partnerships. Our client strives to be the leading healthcare system in the region and nationally recognized for transforming health care. Join this amazing organization today!
Why Work Here:
- Some employee Glassdoor reviews as follows
- 'Many opportunities to learn and grow...'
- 'Health Benefits and nice location..'
- 'Some really fantastic doctors work at the clinic...'
- 'good experience working in the community...'
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- ADP experienced